Corporate Membership with SIFMA
There are two (2) types of Corporate Membership:
- Corporate Ordinary Membership
- Corporate Associate Membership
Corporate Ordinary Membership
The Corporate Ordinary Membership is open to Managing Agents (MAs), Facility Management Companies (FMCs), in-house FM teams (of building owners or facility occupiers) and FM training institutions.
The Corporate Ordinary Member must be incorporated as a legal entity in Singapore.
Each Corporate Ordinary Member have the right to nominate a corporate representative to vote, hold any appointed and elected office, serve on committees, participate in activities and receive periodic information from the Society.
The rights and privileges of Corporate Ordinary Membership shall not include the use of the Society for any promotion of products or services.
Corporate Associate Membership
The Corporate Associate Membership is open to legal entities incorporated in Singapore which do not qualify for Corporate Ordinary Membership, and may include entities involved in the business of service buyers, technology companies, product manufacturers or supplies, FM-related service vendors, private or government institutions etc.
Each Corporate Associate Membership is represented by one person.
An Associate Member shall not have the right to vote or to hold office, but shall be entitled to all other rights and privileges of the Corporate Ordinary Membership.
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
- Company logo & profile on SIFMA website
- Invitation to events organized by SIFMA
- Discounts on events/trainings organized by SIFMA
- Invitation to submit papers & speak at World Workplace Asia
- Invitation to submit papers & speak at conferences/seminars organized/endorsed by SIFMA
- 1 no. of complimentary IFMA Individual Membership for 2 years
For more information on SIFMA Corporate Membership, please call us at +65-69806921 or e-mail to email@example.com.